Details about Postgraduate Studies In Energy And The Environment, 2017
Postgraduate Studies In Energy And The Environment, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Various subjects . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Feb 2017. This scholarship is provided by IBERDROLA Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 24.000€ a year+ a travel grant of 1.500 euros . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Spanish nationality .
- Deadline: 17 Feb 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 24.000€ a year+ a travel grant of 1.500 euros
The IBERDROLA Foundation is offering scholarships for the Fall Term 2017-2018 academic year to pursue postgraduate studies in the US universities.
The scholarship is offered in the fields of
- Renewable energy
- Information and communication technology (ICT)
- Environment and biodiversity
- Clean combustion technologies, emissions management
- Electric vehicle
- Energy storage
- Smart distribution networks
- Sustainable energy system
- Big Data
- Energy efficiency
- The applicants for Postgraduate Studies in Energy and the Environment, 2017-18 should be Spanish nationals.
- The candidates should have a bachelor or master’s degree from a recognized university.
- The scholarship is offered on the condition whether the applicant secures the university degree at the end of the academic cycle if they are in their final year of the academic course.
- The applicants should follow the usual procedure for enrolling at the university they want to attend.
- The candidates who haven't applied for enrolment at the university are not eligible.
- The applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship.
- The candidates should have a GPA higher than 7.0.
- The applicants are required to have IELTS (minimum grade: 6.5) or Cambridge University: Certificate in Advanced English or Proficiency or TOEFL 79 on the Internet-based, 213 in computer based or 550 in paper-based or CEFR: C1.
- The candidates applying for Postgraduate Studies in Energy and the Environment, 2017-18 are required to submit curriculum vitae, a copy of national identity card or passport.
- The applicants who have completed the university studies should submit a photocopy of the certificate or a receipt that the certificate has been requested.
- The candidates who have a university degree should submit copies of the certificates.
- The applicants should also submit two reference letters, language certificates, and employment record.
- An enrollment application or final Admission to a University should also be submitted.
- The candidates applying for Postgraduate Studies in Energy and the Environment, 2017-18 will be assessed based on their curriculum vitae and academic qualifications.
- The applicants will also be evaluated based on their reference letters and interests of their project.
- The candidates who have been rejected by the University for the Selected Program will not be considered for the scholarship.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of Postgraduate Studies in Energy and the Environment, 2017-18 get 24.000€ a year towards material expenses a travel grant of 1.500 euros, and accident insurance.