Details about Postgraduate Course Fee Bursary, 2017
Postgraduate Course Fee Bursary, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Mar 2017. This scholarship is provided by Deakin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10% reduction per unit . This scholarship is open for: Open to Deakin alumni members and their spouses and children.
- Deadline: 24 Mar 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 10% reduction per unit
- The Deakin University is offering scholarships to applicants commencing a postgraduate award course in 2017.
- The applicant for Postgraduate Course Fee Bursary, 2017 must be a Deakin alumni or Spouse or child.
- Must be a commencing student as stated in the Deakin's student collection statistics specifications.
- The applicant must be a starting a new postgraduate award course.
- The candidates applying for Postgraduate Course Fee Bursary, 2017 should submit a statutory declaration stating they are a spouse or immediate family member of a Deakin Alumnus including the full name of the spouse or immediate family member.
- The recipients of Postgraduate Course Fee Bursary, 2017 get 10% reduction per unit on their enrolment fees.