Details about Postdoctoral Researchers International Mobility Experience (P.R.I.M.E), DAAD
Postdoctoral Researchers International Mobility Experience (P.R.I.M.E), DAAD is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Any field of study. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partially funded . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partially funded
- The programme is open to all nationalities.
- Candidates can also submit the applications before their completion of the PhD. But, the candidate should have completed his Ph.D. by funding period.
- The applicant should have stayed for more than 12 months in three years in the country of destination.
- The candidate should have applied and received acceptance from the host institutions in Germany and abroad.
- Applicants must contact with institutions themselves and the agreement on modalities are responsibilities of the applicant.
- Completed application form.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Short summary of the research project.
- A research proposal in a maximum of 20,000 characters including the spaces shall be submitted.
- Time schedule of the work planned.
- Invitation letter from the German host institution.
- Binding declaration from the German host university.
- Invitation letter from the foreign host.
- The certificates of the most recent academic degree shall be submitted, which are generally the Ph.D. degree.
- List of publications can be submitted.
- A statement on the publications is required.
- A short summary in a maximum of 7,000 characters of the doctoral thesis.
- Any additional information that supports the application of the candidate can be submitted.
- A certificate should be submitted as an evidence for knowledge in German.
- The candidates are selected based on the academic excellence.
- The quality of the research proposal should also be submitted.