Details about Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
Postdoctoral Research Fellowships is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Neuroscience . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 26 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by Motor Neurone Disease Research Institute of Australia (MNDRIA) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $100,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian nationals.
- Degree: Post Doc
- Provided by: Motor Neurone Disease Research Institute of Australia (MNDRIA)
- Deadline: 26 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $100,000 per year
- The fellowship is open to Australian nationals.
- Applicants who are postdoctoral scientists with a track record in areas of neuroscience related to motor neuron disease are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are required to have three years of research experience from the date their doctoral thesis was passed.
- Candidates who submit their completed doctoral thesis before the end of 2016 will be considered for the fellowship.
- The Fellowship cannot be taken up by the candidate until the thesis has been passed.
- Candidates must submit a detailed research plan for a full-time three-year project.
- Applicants need to submit a full curriculum vitae.
- Candidates must include the names of three academic referees.
- Applicants must submit a covering letter from a sponsoring institution confirming that laboratory space and consumables that will be provided for the project.