Details about Postdoctoral Research Fellowship In Solid State Electrochemistry, 2017
Postdoctoral Research Fellowship In Solid State Electrochemistry, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Solid state Electrochemistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 486 100 ' 567 100 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Norwegian nationals.
- Deadline: 24 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 486 100 ' 567 100 per year
The University of Oslo (UiO) is giving research 2-year postdoctoral fellowships in Solid state Electrochemistry. The university of Oslo, located in Oslo, is one of the prestigious universities in Norway.
- The applicants for Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Solid state Electrochemistry, 2017 should have a Ph.D. or equivalent in material, inorganic, physical Chemistry and Physics, high-temperature solid state physics/chemistry, optionally with specialization within fields of surface science/modifications, additive manufacturing, solid state electrochemistry, or high-temperature corrosion.
- The candidates should also have high English proficiency.
- The applicants are expected to be in the upper section of their academics.
- The candidates who have co-operational skills are recommended.
- The applicants for Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Solid state Electrochemistry, 2017 are expected to submit a curriculum vitae, copies of educational certificates.
- The candidates should submit recommendation letters, lists of publications up to 5 to be considered by the assessing committee and the details of two referees.
- The above documents should be submitted in a Scandinavian or in the English language.