Details about Postdoctoral Research Fellowship In Pharmacy (neurobiology), 2017
Postdoctoral Research Fellowship In Pharmacy (neurobiology), 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Pharmacy (neurobiology). You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 486 100 ' 567 100 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 05 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 486 100 ' 567 100 per year
The University of Oslo is offering a postdoctoral fellowship in Pharmacy (neurobiology). The fellowship period is for 3 years. The fellowship is a part of PharmaTox Strategic Research Initiative. PharmaTox is a multidisciplinary center and comprises of bioinformatics, pharmaceutical bioscience etc. The university of Oslo, located in Oslo, is one of the prestigious universities in Norway.
- The applicants for Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Pharmacy (neurobiology), 2017 are expected to be in the upper segment of their class with regards to their academic merit.
- The applicant must hold a Ph.D. degree or a relevant qualification which equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral degree in Physiology or Neuroscience.
- The applicants should have knowledge of brain development and in animal models .
- The selected applicants Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Pharmacy (neurobiology), 2017 must be willing and capable of working independently and should have the ability engage in close collaborations as well.
- Applicants with excellent fluency in English are preferred.
- The applicants for Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Pharmacy (neurobiology), 2017 should submit an application letter.
- Applicants are required to submit their academic transcripts.
- A detailed copy of the applicant's CV must be submitted.
- Applicants must provide 2-5 references along with their contact information and names.
- Applicants may also submit a complete list of publications and up to 5 academic works and a project description.