Details about Postdoctoral Research Fellowship In Cognitive And Clinical Neuroscience, 2017
Postdoctoral Research Fellowship In Cognitive And Clinical Neuroscience, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 486 100-567 100 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 16 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 486 100-567 100
The University of Oslo is offering a postdoctoral fellowship in the Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience at the Department of Psychology for a three-year fixed term position.
The selected candidate will be associated with the Multimodal Imaging Group at the Norwegian Centre for Mental Disorders Research (NORMENT).
- The applicants for Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience, 2017 should have a Ph.D. in the fields of cognitive or computational neuroscience, neuroimaging, biostatistics, psychology, biomedical engineering, or related fields.
- The candidates should have a strong background in biostatistics, genetics, MRI analysis, or neuroscience.
- The candidates should also have a strong publication record.
- The applicants with experience in MRI analysis tools, and expertise in imaging genetics, connectivity analysis,and brain network, or machine learning techniques or multivariate pattern recognition are considered to be advantageous.
- The candidates are expected to have proficiency in Matlab, python, shell scripting, and R.
- The applicants should submit their doctoral dissertation by the closing date of the applications.
- The candidates applying for Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae including education, work experience, and awards.
- The applicants should submit a motivation letter and a publications list.
- The candidates should also submit five published papers to be considered by the selection committee.
- The applicants should submit academic transcripts and recommendation letters.
- The candidates should submit contact details of 2-3 referees
- The explanations of the universities grading system should be submitted by the foreign applicants.
The applicants for Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience, 2017 will be assessed based on their academic and personal qualifications.
What does it offer?
- The recipients get NOK 486 100-567 100 depending on experience and qualifications.
- The recipients also get welfare benefits and membership in the pension fund.