Details about Postdoctoral Research Fellow In ICT Systems, University Of Oslo, 2016
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In ICT Systems, University Of Oslo, 2016 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Information and Communication System . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Mar 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 510 100 ' 560 700 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Mar 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 510 100 ' 560 700 per year
- The candidates applying should hold a PhD degree or equivalent in Information Systems or in the subject areas related.
- The analytical skills and interest in designing, building and evaluating innovative approaches and ICT solutions are required.
- The candidate should be able to implement and manage the research projects, handling research papers, workshops, conferences, and journals.
- The applicants exhibit the ability to work both independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Language skills, both spoken and written (English) are required.
- Enough experience on environmental issues related to urban sustainability, crowdsourcing, big data and machine learning would be considered.
- Completed application letter.
- A detailed CV summarizing education, positions, and academic work.
- Transcripts and educational certificates of the previous degree.
- The candidate is also expected to provide the complete list of publications and academic work. Five highlighted publications chosen by the applicant are considered by the evaluation committee.
- 2-3 references with names and contact details should be provided.