Details about Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Catalysis, University Of Oslo
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Catalysis, University Of Oslo is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Catalysis. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 1352, NOK 486 100 ' 567 100 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 12 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 1352, NOK 486 100 ' 567 100 per year
- Applicants must be in the upper segment of their class concerning academic credentials.
- He/She must hold a Ph.D. or equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral degree in Chemistry.
- Must have comprehensive experience in the use of in situ and operando spectroscopic facilities.
- Candidates having qualifications in Transmission Electron microscopy, X-ray powder diffraction, Inelastic Neutron Scattering and SAXS will be preferred.
- Must have a good command over the English language.
- Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants who can master a Scandinavian language would be considered an advantage.
- A copy of an updated CV must be submitted.
- Must submit an application letter along with a statement of research interests.
- Applicants need to submit recommendation letters.
- Must provide copies of the candidate's academic transcripts.
- A copy of the Ph.D. thesis can be submitted.
- Candidates must provide 2-3 referees with their names and contact details.
- A list of other academic works, publications, awards and stipends can be submitted as well.