Details about Postdoctoral Fellowship In Horticultural Science
Postdoctoral Fellowship In Horticultural Science is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Horticultural Science within Soil, Crop and Climate Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Sep 2015. This scholarship is provided by University of the Free State (UFS/UV) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Value is R250 000 per annum: R220 000 fellowship plus R30 000 running expense (non-taxable) . This scholarship is open for: Open to South African and foreign nationals.
- Deadline: 28 Sep 2015
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Value is R250 000 per annum: R220 000 fellowship plus R30 000 running expense (non-taxable)
- Fellowships are open to South African and foreign nationals for full-time research at the University if the Free State.
- PhD (must have graduated within the last five years)
- To enable outstanding doctoral graduates to obtain experience in industry related micro-propagation and molecular biology research.
- Research and innovation at a higher education institution.
- Fellowships are awarded on a competitive basis, taking into account the applicants’ academic achievements, publication outputs and research potential.
- Successful applicants may not hold full-time salaried employment during the tenure of the award.
- Successful applicants must be able to relocate to the University of the Free State during the tenure of the award. This is a residential fellowship: the successful applicant is required to spend 80% of his/her postdoctoral period at the University of the Free State