Details about Postdoctoral Fellow In Nutrition At University Of Oslo 2016
Postdoctoral Fellow In Nutrition At University Of Oslo 2016 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Nutrition. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 483 700 ' 529 800 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 483 700 ' 529 800
- The Postdoctoral Fellow in Nutrition at the University of Oslo is available to applicants of all nationalities.
- He/She must hold a Ph.D. equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral degree. Successful candidates must have submitted their doctoral thesis before the application deadline.
- Applicants must hold a Ph.D. in the fields of molecular biology, biochemistry or equivalent.
- Applicants should be experienced in molecular biology and cell biology techniques.
- Must have a background in molecular nutrition, preferably from the area of nuclear receptors.
- Applicants with training in mass spectrometry will be given preference.
- Must have an excellent command of written and oral English.
- He/She should be highly motivated, self-driven and able to collaborate with others to become an integrated part of the research group.
- Applicants need to submit an application letter outlining how she/he fits the description of the person.
- Applicants include a summary of their scientific work and interests.
- A detailed copy of the candidate's CV must be submitted.
- A list of publications, published abstracts, presentations that the applicant wishes to be considered can be submitted.
- Must submit copies of educational certificates and transcripts of records
- Must provide the names and contact details of 2-3 referees.