Details about Post Doctoral Scholarship in Food Microbiology and Fermentation 2021
Post Doctoral Scholarship in Food Microbiology and Fermentation 2021 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Food Microbiology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Jan 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Salary . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 20 Jan 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Salary
The University of Copenhagen offers a highly dynamic and interactive research environment with an extensive national and international research network. The Department of Food Sciences, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a three year post doctoral ( 30 hours per week) position in the field of food microbiology for highly motivated and dynamic researcher applicants. The post doctoral position commences from 1 February 2021. The Department of Food Science is recognized for excellence in food research, educational knowledge and industrial collaboration. The Department of Food Sciences supports sustainable food production by contributing new solutions to the global challenges in society and industry. The Department also monitors food supply for promoting better human health.
Processing foods using fermentation is a green technology, which offers optimisation of food quality, safety and nutritional value in a sustainable way, and further enhances food security and improves the resilience of food systems.
Eligibility criteria for the Post doctoral research in Food Microbiology and Fermentation:
- The research position is open to all nationals
- The applicant must hold a PhD degree in Food Microbiology.
- The applicant must have expertise in dairy microbiology.
- The applicant must have expertise in plant based fermentation and solid state fermentation.
- The applicant must have expertise in molecular biology, microbial biodiversity and identification techniques.
- The applicant must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
Benefit of the Post doctoral research:
The University of Copenhagen provides salary to the successful candidates.
Last date to apply for the Post doctoral research is 20th January 2021.