Details about Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships 2023
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Drake University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $25,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $25,000 per year
The Drake University is offering undergraduate scholarships based on financial need, academic merit, and athletic or artistic talent.
Eligibility for Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships:
- The applicants for Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships should be community college transfer students.
- The candidates are expected to seek full-time enrollment in Drake University.
- The students should submit a PTK membership verification form from their PTK advisor.
- The candidates applying for Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships, Drake University, 2020 should have finished at least 45 academic hours before applying for Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships, Drake University.
- The candidates are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.50 on a 4.00 scale from all post-secondary schools attended.