Details about PhD Studentships In Genome Instability, University Of Copenhagen
PhD Studentships In Genome Instability, University Of Copenhagen is offered for PhD degree in the field of Genome instability. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Mar 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 29 Mar 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- The candidates with who hold a Master degree or its equivalent in relevant subject areas can apply.
- Previous experience in research is considered as an advantage.
- The successful applicants are expected to work on her/his own project in collaboration with other members of the team.
- Candidates should have excellent English speaking, reading and writing skills.
- The candidate should submit a motivation in a maximum of 1 A4 page.
- A detailed curriculum vitae.
- Copies of the list of publications should be submitted.
- The transcripts of MSc diploma and other grades.
- A review, in short, demonstrating the scientific research conducted previously for an MSc thesis or equivalent can be submitted.
- The candidate should also provide the names, e-mails, telephone numbers and addresses of 2-3 referees.