Details about PhD Studentships In Experimental Particle Physics - University Of Sussex
PhD Studentships In Experimental Particle Physics - University Of Sussex is offered for PhD degree in the field of Experimental Particle Physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Â£14057/annum tax-free bursary + UK & EU fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK and EU nationals and self-funded non-EU nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Â£14057/annum tax-free bursary + UK & EU fee
- Applicants with a first class UK Bachelor degree in Physics or UK Master's degree in Physics are preferred.
- Non-UK degrees are accepted.
- Applicant must be fluent in English, written as well as spoken.
- Only UK and EU students are eligible.
- Self-funded non-EU students can apply.
- Degree certificates.
- Two academic references with their contact details and names.