Details about PhD Studentship In Surface Chemistry At Cardiff University 2016
PhD Studentship In Surface Chemistry At Cardiff University 2016 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Surface Chemistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by Cardiff University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£14,296 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK/EU nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£14,296 per annum
The goal of the research project is to develop innovative coatings technology to address existing issues facing the electrical steel produced by Cogent. This project seeks to explore possibilities for the development of novel coatings for niche product lines. The project is joint-funded by Cogent power and Cardiff University.
- Applicants from UK/EU countries are eligible for the Ph.D. Studentship in Surface Chemistry at Cardiff University.
- Applicants must hold or expect to secure a first-class degree or a good 2:1 in Chemistry.
- Applicants must submit a detailed copy of their CV.
- Applicants are required to submit a covering letter as well.
- The Ph.D. in Surface Chemistry is generously funded by Cardiff University and a generous industry sponsor.
- Successful candidates will receive full UK/EU tuition fees.
- Applicants will be provided with an annual stipend matching Research Council UK expected to be £14,296 per annum.