Details about PhD Studentship In Optimisation For Novel Material For Advanced Manufacturing
PhD Studentship In Optimisation For Novel Material For Advanced Manufacturing is offered for PhD degree in the field of Engineering, Optimisation for novel material for advanced manufacturing. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by Cardiff University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Â£14,057 p.a + UK/EU tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Â£14,057 p.a + UK/EU tuition fees
- Students of any nationality can apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates applying should be enrolled as international students for fee purposes.
- The difference between home and international fees should be self-funded by the student.
- Academic excellence of the candidate is taken into consideration and the candidate should have a first class degree or a good 2:1 and/or an appropriate qualification of Master’s level.
- The candidate's previous study should be related to engineering, physics, or applied mathematics.
- The candidates applying for the scholarship should submit a Curriculum Vitae.
- A covering letter is also required.