Details about PhD Studentship In Modelling Tremie Concrete Placement In Deep Foundations
PhD Studentship In Modelling Tremie Concrete Placement In Deep Foundations is offered for PhD degree in the field of Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Cambridge and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Depending on the applicant . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK/EU applicants.
- Deadline: 25 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Depending on the applicant
- The studentship is open to UK/EU applicants.
- Candidates should have a first class degree in a relevant field.
- If the degree of the applicant is from a non-UK university, the candidate should fulfill the requirements mentioned by the university.
- The candidate should have applied and should have met the entrance requirements mentioned by the university.
- If the candidates (EU nationals), who have not been resident in the UK for the last three years will be awarded fees only.
- Candidates are asked to submit his/her detailed CV.
- Transcripts and certificates of the previous study of the candidate.