Details about PhD Studentship In Infrastructure Asset Management
PhD Studentship In Infrastructure Asset Management is offered for PhD degree in the field of Infrastructure Asset Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Cambridge and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Â£14,057 per year +Tuition fees and Maintenance allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU applicants.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Â£14,057 per year +Tuition fees and Maintenance allowances
- The studentship is open to EU applicants.
- Academic excellence of the candidate is taken into consideration and candidate should have a high 2:1 or first-class degree in Engineering.
- Applicants must have a good understanding of data analytics, reliability, and maintenance engineering.
- Software programming experience, if any, is considered as an advantage.
- Applicants should submit a cover letter, which explains his/her interests in the research area and relevant experience in the field.
- A detailed CV of the applicant in a maximum of two pages.
- Transcripts and other documents supporting the application of the candidate should be submitted.
- Two academic references should be mentioned.