Details about PhD Studentship In Electrical Engineering, Cardiff University
PhD Studentship In Electrical Engineering, Cardiff University is offered for PhD degree in the field of Electrical Engineering, Rapid Identification of Broadband and Efficient PA Modes. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by Cardiff University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Â£14,057 p.a + Tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Â£14,057 p.a + Tuition fees
- The studentship is open to applicants of all nationalities.
- Academic excellence of the candidate is taken into consideration and the candidate should have a first class degree or a good 2:1 and/or an appropriate Master’s level qualification.
- The candidates whose first language is not English, have to prove their proficiency in the English language by submitting the IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent.
- The candidates applying for the scholarship should submit a Curriculum Vitae.
- A covering letter should be submitted to Miss J Cleaver as mentioned by the university.