Details about PhD Studentship - Cross Layer Capacity Increase For Multi-service PON
PhD Studentship - Cross Layer Capacity Increase For Multi-service PON is offered for PhD degree in the field of Engineering and Applied Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Aston University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£12,000 - Â£14,296 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£12,000 - Â£14,296
- Candidates must have secured a first class or upper second class honors degree or equivalent qualification in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science.
- Applicants must have an understanding and experience of digital communication networks and optical transmission.
- Female applicants are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must meet all the eligibility criteria for EPSRC funding through UK nationality.
- Applicants are awarded a fee bursary of £14,296 that covers the home/EU fees rate and a maintenance allowance.
- International applicants may apply for this studentship but will need to pay the difference between the ‘Home/EU’ and the ‘Overseas’ tuition fees that are approximately £12,000 per annum.