Details about PhD Stipend In Global Refugee Studies
PhD Stipend In Global Refugee Studies is offered for PhD degree in the field of Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Culture and Global Studies. . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Feb 2016. This scholarship is provided by Aalborg University (AAU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationalities.
- Deadline: 25 Feb 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- The PhD scholarship has a duration of three years and the students applying for PhD scholarship must hold a degree equivalent to a Danish Master’s degree.
- Applicants must forward a copy of their thesis contract and documentation for the date of their final exam if the student is already enrolled in Danish Master programme and expecting to graduate before the date of appointment.
- The students are favoured with experiences in problem-based learning, which is Aalborg University’s pedagogical model and also Applicants who are qualified to teach within other areas of the programmes mentioned should state this in their application.
- The evidence for proficiency in English should be submitted as the Research and teaching, lecture and supervision activities within Global Refugee Studies are conducted in English.
- The students should possess strong interpersonal skills, and must be able to establish and maintain good relations with researchers and students with different cultural backgrounds.
- Daily attendance of the student at the department of Culture and Global Studies at the Copenhagen Campus is required. In addition, he/she is also expected to participate actively in all aspects of the day-to-day activities in the department and in the study programme.
- The completion of the scholarship will be in accordance with the Ministerial Order on the PhD Programme at the Universities No 1039 of 27 August 2013 (only available in Danish), and PhD student must be enrolled at Doctoral School of Social Sciences for allocation of scholarship.
The student needs to submit the following documents for the Scholarship
- Letter of motivation
- Project proposal containing the research project title, an outline of the course of study and a description of the overall problem areas in approximately 5 pages.
- Information on which language the PhD thesis is expected to be written in
- Curriculum vitae and Academic transcripts of Diplomas confirming academic degrees/Master degree.
- Foreign applicants must forward verified IELTS test scores. Applicants from Denmark, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia and Canada need not submit.
- If publications that have been written in cooperation with others, Co-author statement should be submitted, and state the extent of the applicant’s contribution to the total work and be signed by the authors.