Details about PhD Scholarships In Threatened Flora Conservation
PhD Scholarships In Threatened Flora Conservation is offered for PhD degree in the field of Threatened Flora Conservation, Ecology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 27 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by Edith Cowan University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $37,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 27 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $37,000 per year
- The applicants can be of any nationality.
- Candidates applying should have a first class Honours.
- Or the applicants should have an upper second class Honours or Masters degree or should have research publications and/or successful research grant application or research experience.
- Should have a research experience in plant ecology or conservation genetics.
- The applicants should submit a detailed CV.
- Completed application form.
- A cover letter should be added, which should include the research experience of the candidate, acquisition of skill and/or talent identification research.
- Two Academic Referees should be included to support the scholarship application, using the PG Academic Referee Report (PDF)
- The candidates are selected based on the research capability and academic merit within the University's research strengths.