Details about PhD Scholarships In Polymer Chemistry
PhD Scholarships In Polymer Chemistry is offered for PhD degree in the field of Polymer Chemistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD $26,288 - $26,288 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian and International applicants.
- Deadline: 02 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD $26,288 - $26,288
- The studentship is open to Australian and International applicants.
- Applicants should have a 1st Class Honours degree or equivalent in science
- Applicants should be for an Australian Postgraduate Award (APA) or equivalent.
- Background in chemistry or chemical engineering is desirable.
- International applicants should have at least 2 high-quality research publications.
- Excellent academic performance is desired with a high-Grade Point Average (GPA).
- International applicants should also the must meet the English Language Proficiency (ELP) requirements of University of Queensland.