Details about PhD Scholarships In Business And Management
PhD Scholarships In Business And Management is offered for PhD degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Huddersfield and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£14,400 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£14,400 per annum
- The scholarship is open to students from all nationalities.
- Applicants are required to have an excellent academic merit.
- Must have secured a first class or equivalent Bachelor's degree in an area related to the project proposal.
- Must hold a Master’s degree with distinction or equivalent.
- Candidates with great analytical, academic writing and English Language skills are preferred.
- Must be well versed in business and management, especially either in the areas of finance and financial services industry, marketing and tourism, sustainability, logistics and supply chains or entrepreneurship and rural enterprises.
- Outstanding quantitative or qualitative data collection and analysis skills, including first class computer skills is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office and other qualitative or statistical packages, such as NVivo, SPSS, STATA, and EVIEWS will be considered.
- Must have an excellent research proposal that fits well with the research interests of at least one of these six projects.