Details about PhD scholarships at the University of Copenhagen, 2018
PhD scholarships at the University of Copenhagen, 2018 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Humanities . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Feb 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: 06 Feb 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
The University of Copenhagen is offering 16 Ph.D. scholarships in the Faculty of Humanities at Copenhagen University Graduate School.
Eligibility for Ph.D. scholarships at the University of Copenhagen, 2018:
- The Ph.D. projects should be related to research areas in one of the following institutions first Saxo Institute, Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies, Department of Arts and Cultural Studies, Information Science.
- The candidates applying for Ph.D. scholarships at the University of Copenhagen, 2018 should have a two-year master's degree (120 ECTS) or equivalent.
- The applicants should have submitted their thesis at the application time.
- The candidates should submit curriculum vitae, a copy of the transcript, and a pre-approval of the thesis.
- The applicants for Ph.D. scholarships at the University of Copenhagen, 2018 should also submit a copy of BA diploma and transcript, a project description not exceeding 12,000 characters, and a copy of the graduation certificate or another similar exam.
- The candidates will be assessed based on their published works, thesis grade, and other academic activities.
- The Ph.D. project will be based on their academic relevance and feasibility.