Details about PhD Scholarships At The Faculty Of Law, University Of Copenhagen
PhD Scholarships At The Faculty Of Law, University Of Copenhagen is offered for PhD degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 26 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 26 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- Candidates must have secured a degree that corresponds to the Danish Master of Laws or equivalent qualifications.
- He/She must have achieved a minimum overall grade average of 8.2 or above at the Master’s level.
- For the Ph.D. program, the applicant must have secured a degree, similar to the Danish Bachelor of Laws (180 ECTS) or equivalent qualifications.
- Applicants must submit their application before they have completed their Master’s degree.
- Applicants are expected to be proficient in the English language.
- Applicants need to submit their Research project proposal and include the necessary aspects of research as prescribed.
- A copy of Curriculum Vitae maximum two pages must be submitted.
- Must submit all academic transcripts to date.
- A certified explanation of grading scale in the original language and an authorized English translation must be submitted.
- Applicants must provide the name of a member of academic staff whom they wish to have assigned.
- Must submit a Letter of motivation in maximum 1 page.
- Applicants must provide official results for TOEFL or IELTS.