Details about PhD Scholarships At The Faculty Of Law, University Of Copenhagen 2020
PhD Scholarships At The Faculty Of Law, University Of Copenhagen 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Jan 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Monthly salary + Research budget . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 20 Jan 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Monthly salary + Research budget
- Candidates must have secured a degree that is similar to the Danish Master of Laws or equivalent.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum overall grade average of 8.2 or above.
- The Master’s degree must be in accordance with the Danish grading scale.
- Candidates for the integrated 3+5 Ph.D. program must have secured a degree that corresponds to the Danish Bachelor of Laws (180 ECTS) or equivalent qualifications.
- Candidates must document an aptitude for research.
- Candidates may submit their application before they have completed their Master’s degree.
- Candidates whose native language is not English must document proficiency in English.
- The test must be taken no earlier than two years before the application deadline.
- Applicants must contribute to teaching undergraduate and graduate level courses offered by the Faculty of Law.
- He/She must actively engage in the research environment at the University of Copenhagen.
- Candidates must participate in international conferences, courses and meetings relevant to their research project.
- Applicant must conduct independent and high-quality research under the supervision of a senior member.
- Applicants must submit their research project proposal and include all the required aspects of research.
- A copy of the applicant's Curriculum Vitae in maximum two pages.
- Official copies of academic transcripts in English or Danish must be submitted.
- Letter of motivation in maximum one page must be submitted.
- Official results for TOEFL or IELTS must be submitted.
- Applicants must provide the name of a member of academic staff whom you wish to have assigned as your supervisor.
- A certified explanation of grading scale in the original language must be provided.