Details about PhD Scholarship - Prostate Cancer And Sarcopenia
PhD Scholarship - Prostate Cancer And Sarcopenia is offered for PhD degree in the field of Health Sciences and Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by Bond University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, A tax-free stipend of $26,288 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian and New Zealand citizens.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, A tax-free stipend of $26,288 per annum
- The scholarship is available to Australian and New Zealand citizens.
- He/She must hold first class honour or a Master’s degree.
- Applicants who have majored in sports sciences, exercise science, clinical exercise physiology or physiotherapy are eligible.
- Must qualify for accreditation as an exercise physiologist with Exercise and Sports Science Australia.
- Applicants with experience in clinical exercise physiology research, including cardiopulmonary exercise testing are preferred.
- Must be fluent in both verbal and written English.
- Candidates must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as a part of a team as well.