Details about PhD Scholarship In Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering Sensors
PhD Scholarship In Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering Sensors is offered for PhD degree in the field of Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering Sensors. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by Technical University of Denmark (DTU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 10 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- Candidate must hold a master’s degree in Physics, Systems, Nanotechnology, Material or Mechanical Engineering.
- Applicants with previous work experience in nanosensors and micro fabrication will be useful.
- Applicant must be familiar with some of the following:
- Nanoplasmonics; fabrication of plasmonic structures for SERS.
- Surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) spectroscopy and SERS-based molecular detection techniques.
- Knowledge of Microfluidics is preferred.
- Raman or other spectroscopy instruments, spectral analysis
- Nanofabrication techniques, the clean-room experience is a plus.
- Applicants must submit a motivating letter along with the application form.
- Updated CV must be submitted.
- Valid copies of academic transcripts.
- Translation of grades to the Danish grading system must be submitted in an Excel sheet.