Details about PhD Scholarship In Organization Studies 2016
PhD Scholarship In Organization Studies 2016 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Organization Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by Copenhagen Business School and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, DKK 23.770 + tuition fees + office space + travel grants + a salary . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, DKK 23.770 + tuition fees + office space + travel grants + a salary
- The Ph.D. scholarship in Organization Studies is open to candidates of all nationalities.
- The applicant will be enrolled at the Ph.D. School in Organisation and Management Studies.
- Candidates must have a basic training at the Masters level similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process in order to be eligible.
- Applicants with an educational background in the social sciences is preferred.
- Candidates must have successfully completed their Master's degree before starting PhD at CBS.
- Applicants are required to be proficient in English.
- Applicants must submit their research proposal in 5 pages.
- Applicants are required to submit their Master’s degree certificate or other documents of a corresponding level.
- A detailed copy of the applicant's CV should be submitted.
- A list of papers and publications must be submitted
- Applicants must provide one copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis).