Details about PhD scholarship in Neuroimaging in Mood Disorders, 2017
PhD scholarship in Neuroimaging in Mood Disorders, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Neuroimaging in Mood Disorders. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 Mar 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $26,916 p.a. for 3.5 years . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
The university of Melbourne is offering Ph.D. scholarship in Neuroimaging in Mood Disorders, 2017 for highly motivated and enthusiastic international students to pursue Ph.D.
- Candidates applying for a Ph.D. scholarship in Neuroimaging in Mood Disorders, 2017 must have completed tertiary studies equivalent to an honors degree of four years at an Australian University with first class honors or above in the field of (medical) informatics or technology, psychology, computer science, biomedical engineering, or in relevant fields.
- It is desirable if the applicants possess experience with neuroimage analysis and/or computational statistics, pattern classification and/or machine learning.
- Applicants of Ph.D. scholarship in Neuroimaging in Mood Disorders, 2017 are expected to possess strong computer programming skills and statistical skills.
- Excellent written and oral skills in the English language are required.
- Experience in writing international publications is beneficial but is optional.
- All the requirements for Graduate research candidature must be met by the applicants.
- A sample of written work
- Copies of academic transcripts
- A letter outlining interest in the position