Details about PhD Scholarship In Finance And Macroeconomics
PhD Scholarship In Finance And Macroeconomics is offered for PhD degree in the field of Finance and Macroeconomics . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by Aalborg University (AAU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- The scholarship is open to Danish nationals
- The duration of the Ph.D. scholarship is for three years.
- Candidates are required to hold a degree equivalent to a Danish Master’s degree.
- The scholarship must be awarded to those applicants who hold a master's in a related field of Social Sciences such as Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Financial Mathematics, or similar.
- Applicants are expected to have excellent academic merit.
- Candidates who possess exceptional analytical abilities and demonstrate a high level of independence and maturity in their research work are preferred.
- Applicants are required to be fluent in English.
- A Letter of motivation must be submitted.
- A copy of the applicant's Curriculum Vitae must be submitted.
- Applicants must submit their academic transcripts.
- Candidates master degree thesis and published articles must be submitted.
- Project proposal in about five pages with relevant information should be presented.
- Foreign candidates must submit verified IELTS test scores.
- Applicants are required to provide two references from valid sources.
- Co-author statement must also be submitted.
- Application for credit transfer if relevant is required to submitted.