Details about PhD Scholarship In Entrepreneurship And Organisation-Creation
PhD Scholarship In Entrepreneurship And Organisation-Creation is offered for PhD degree in the field of Entrepreneurship and Organisation-Creation. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by Copenhagen Business School and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, DKK 23.770 up to DKK 28.964 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, DKK 23.770 up to DKK 28.964
- The applicant must have a basic training at the Masters level, related to the 3 + 2 Bologna process.
- The candidate is required to have an educational background in the social sciences.
- Priority is given to candidates with excellent qualifications.
- The applicant must have completed the Masters degree successfully before commencing Ph.D. at CBS.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Candidates who are willing to deal with disparate theoretical ideas, approaches and build these ideas into pragmatic insights for use in practice must apply.
- Applicant must submit their CV.
- Applicants must include a 5-page project description containing all the listed criteria in the application form.
- Applicants are required to submit copies of Master’s degree certificate or other relevant certificates.
- A list of papers and publications need to be included with the application form.
- One copy of a selected written paper e.g. Master’s thesis.
- Documentation for English language skills should be submitted.
- GRE and GMAT scores are strongly encouraged.