Details about PhD Scholarship In Electrocatalytic Materials, DTU , 2017
PhD Scholarship In Electrocatalytic Materials, DTU , 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Electrocatalytic Materials. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by Technical University of Denmark (DTU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalites.
- Deadline: 30 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- The Technical University of Denmark (DTU) is offering Ph.D. scholarships in Electrocatalytic Materials at the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Section of Materials and Surface Engineering (MTU).
- It conducts research in material sciences and engineering including experimental, numerical and theoretical approaches. The research themes are Materials performance and degradation, Microstructure evolution and phase transformations, and Materials design and surface engineering.
- This multi-disciplinary research involves mechanics, manufacturing technology, physics, and chemistry.
- The candidates applying for the Ph.D. scholarship in Electrocatalytic Materials, DTU, 2017 should have a master's degree in engineering or its equivalent.
- The applicants will be enrolled in DTU's general degree programs based on the academic approval.
- The candidates should submit a curriculum vitae, academic transcripts with official translation to English.
- The applicants for the Ph.D. scholarship in Electrocatalytic Materials, DTU, 2017 should also submit a motivation letter and translation of grades to Danish grading system in excel file.
- The supporting documents should be sent in one PDF file.
- The recipients will get a salary and employment for three years.
- The recipients of the Ph.D. scholarship in Electrocatalytic Materials, DTU, 2017 will be offered interesting job environment internationally focusing on public-sector consultancy, research and education.