Details about PhD Scholarship at Monash University 2020
PhD Scholarship at Monash University 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Healthcare. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2020. This scholarship is provided by Monash University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 27,872 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jan 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 27,872 per annum
The PhD Scholarship at Monash University 2020 is for someone who sees themselves making a real difference to health outcomes. The candidate will learn and develop the field of knowledge translation and improve professional behaviour change, setting themselves up for either a future in academia or in policy or practice settings.
- Successful applicants will have an excellent academic track record in primary care, public health, implementation science or compensable injury in the Australian setting, with an Honors or Master’s degree with H1 or equivalent.
- A strong interest in implementation science, with primary care or public health experience in the Australian context.
- Fulfill the admission criteria for PhD enrollment at Monash University.
To apply the candidate should include the following with their application:
- A cover letter.
- Detailed curriculum vitae.
- Academic transcript(s).
The candidate can find further details regarding the scholarship application on the university website.
Value of the PhD Scholarship at Monash University 2020:
A candidate who is enrolled through Monash will be allocated an annual travel allowance, professional development allowance and publication allowance. In addition, the candidate will be eligible for further funding opportunities that are offered. Reward of AUD 27,872 per annum.
The last date for the application is 31 January 2020.