Details about PhD Scholarship At IMT Institute For Advanced Studies
PhD Scholarship At IMT Institute For Advanced Studies is offered for PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered at the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition Fees + Monthly stipend + Accommodation . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition Fees + Monthly stipend + Accommodation
Eligibility for Ph.D. Scholarship At IMT Institute For Advanced Studies:
- Applicants are evaluated by a selection committee on the basis of past academic performance (grades) and background, scientific relevance, and aptitude to research within the selected track/curriculum, and any other additional pertinent data submitted in the application.
- While the ranking of applicants is mostly driven by academic achievement, scientific pertinence is also taken into consideration for admission.
- The candidates that pass the initial assessment of the applications will be invited for an interview with the selection committee, either in person at the IMT campus, or via standard internet video conference, or through any other procedure allowing visual contact with the candidates and viewing of their identity document. Candidates with no access to video conferencing facilities can conduct the interview at an Italian embassy or consulate.
Value of PhD Scholarship At IMT Institute For Advanced Studies:
- All students admitted to the PhD program are not required to pay tuition fees.
- A number of grants are available to support the participation to the program.
- Grants are assigned to admitted students according to the final ranking determined by the evaluation process. The grant is €13,638.47 per year and can be increased by 50% during the periods spent abroad for study and research (from 2 to 9 months).