Details about PhD Research Scholarship in Modern Australian History 2020
PhD Research Scholarship in Modern Australian History 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of History. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2020. This scholarship is provided by La Trobe University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 28092 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian or New Zealand citizens or Australian permanent residents.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 28092
Eligibility for PhD Research Scholarship in Modern Australian History 2020:
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- meet the entrance requirements for the proposed course
- not be receiving another scholarship greater than 75 percent of the stipend rate for the same purpose.
Value of PhD Research Scholarship in Modern Australian History 2020:
- a La Trobe Research Scholarship for three and a half years, with a value of AUD 28,092.00 per annum, to support your living costs (2020 rate)
- a fee-relief scholarship for up to four years to undertake a PhD at La Trobe University
- opportunities to work with La Trobe’s outstanding researchers, and have access to our suite of professional development programs.
It will be awarded to a candidate wanting to study modern Australian history of labor and is open to any aspect of 20th-century labor. Proposals are particularly welcomed that explore women’s or Indigenous labor history, focus on workplace issues and conflicts, or themes of gender, leadership, or activism within organizations or communities.