Details about PhD Research Scholarship at University Of Queensland, 2017
PhD Research Scholarship at University Of Queensland, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Chemical Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Dec 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD$27,000-33,000 p.a. . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: 09 Dec 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD$27,000-33,000 p.a.
- The University of Queensland is offering Ph.D. research scholarship in the Crystallization of CaO-Fe2O3-Al2O3-SiO2 melts, at the Pyrometallurgy Innovation Centre at the University.
- The applicants for Ph.D. Research Scholarship at University of Queensland, 2017 should have an honors or master's degree in the fields of metallurgical or materials engineering or a relevant discipline.
- The candidates should have English language skills, good writing abilities, and practical research skills.
- The applicants are expected to have the ability to work with multidisciplinary research teams.
- The candidates should have a desire to develop a highly productive career in the metallurgical and recycling industry.
- The applicants for Ph.D. Research Scholarship at University of Queensland, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae and a cover letter.
- The candidates should also submit academic references, publications list, and academic record.
- The recipients of Ph.D. Research Scholarship at University of Queensland, 2017 get AUD$27,000-33,000 per year dependent on qualifications and experience and relocation assistance.