Details about PhD Research Fellowship In Soft Matter
PhD Research Fellowship In Soft Matter is offered for PhD degree in the field of Chemistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 ' 483 700 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 12 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 ' 483 700 per year
- Candidates are expected to be in the upper segment of their class.
- Must possess excellent academic credentials.
- He/She must hold an MSc degree in chemistry or physics.
- Applicants must have majored in the fields of physical chemistry, polymer science, soft matter science or similar.
- Applicants with experience in X-ray/neutron scattering techniques and theoretical data modeling will be given preference.
- Applicants must submit their application letter.
- A detailed copy of the applicant's CV must be submitted.
- Academic transcripts are to be submitted.
- Must submit documentation of English proficiency.
- A list of publications and academic work can also be submitted.
- Must provide the contact details and names of 2-3 references.