Details about PhD Research Fellowship In Semiconductor Physics At University Of Oslo
PhD Research Fellowship In Semiconductor Physics At University Of Oslo is offered for PhD degree in the field of Semiconductor Physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, NOK 430 500 ' 483 700 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 02 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, NOK 430 500 ' 483 700 per year
- Candidates applying can be from any nationality.
- Applicants should have a Master's degree or equivalent in Physics, materials science or in related subject areas.
- Should have enough knowledge on semiconductor physics.
- Experience in both experimental and theoretical/modelling are considered as an advantage.
- Applicants with a background in optoelectronic characterization techniques like FTIR, PL, DLTS or similar is also considered as an advantage.
- Application letter.
- A detailed CV including the education, positions, and academic work, and other qualifying activity.
- Copies of educational certificates and transcript of records of all the previous studies.
- Candidate should submit a list of other academic works and publications and/or awards and stipends that the applicant wishes to be considered by the evaluation committee.
- Names and contact details of 2-3 referees.