Details about PhD Research Fellowship In Pure Mathematics At University Of Bergen
PhD Research Fellowship In Pure Mathematics At University Of Bergen is offered for PhD degree in the field of Pure mathematics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Bergen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to Norwegian nationals.
- Deadline: 02 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 per annum
- Fluent in both written and oral English.
- Applicants with master’s degree in mathematics or other relevant fields are taken.
- Must fulfil the criteria for entering the Ph.D. Programme at UiB.
- Must possess collaborative skills.
- Applicants who plan to complete finals can apply by 30 June 2016.
- Reschedule of employment until the master’s degree is obtained.
- Should be well organised and independent, workwise.
- Bachelor's and master's degrees certificates.
- Describe research interests.
- Motivation for applying for this position.
- The names and contact details and names of two referees
- Referees can be the main supervisor for the masters thesis.
- Submit a letter from your institution confirming the expected date of your degree.
- By 30th June, 2016 masters degree certificate must be submitted.
- A list of any works of a scientific nature (publication list)
- Publications (if any)
- The appendices and application must be uploaded at Jobbnorge translated into English, or a Scandinavian language.