Details about PhD Research Fellowship In Marine Geology/Ecology
PhD Research Fellowship In Marine Geology/Ecology is offered for PhD degree in the field of Marine Geology, Ecology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 ' 483 700 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 ' 483 700 per year
- The fellowship is open to all nationalities.
- Candidates should have a Master’s degree or equivalent in a natural science
- Applicants must hold a discipline relevant to the project work. Candidates should have a documented experience in subjects like Benthic foraminifera, (paleo)ecology, geochemistry, stable isotopes, geochronology, and statistical analysis.
- Applicants should have a good command of English.
- Applicants must submit their CV and include academic work, positions held and a list of publications.
- Academic transcripts must be submitted.
- Applicants must provide letters of recommendation.
- Candidates are required to submit English proficiency test certificates.
- Contact information and names of 2-3 references must be provided.
- Any list of academic work or publications can also be submitted for evaluation.