Details about PhD Research Fellowship In Genomics, University Of Oslo
PhD Research Fellowship In Genomics, University Of Oslo is offered for PhD degree in the field of Biosciences, Genomics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Apr 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 ' 483 700 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Apr 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 ' 483 700 per year
- Candidates applying should have a Master's degree or equivalent.
- The background of the candidate should be in subject areas like biology, molecular biology or bioinformatics/biostatistics.
- Should have experience in bioinformatics methods for analysis of high-throughput sequencing genome data.
- Candidate should have enough experience in using bioinformatics and computational methods in a comparative or evolutionary setting, and programs for analyses of genomic repeats will be considered as an advantage.
- Application letter.
- A detailed CV including the education, positions, and academic work, and other qualifying activity.
- Copies of educational certificates and transcript of records of all the previous studies.
- Candidate should submit a list of other academic works and publications and/or awards and stipends that the applicant wishes to be considered by the evaluation committee.
- Names and contact details of 2-3 referees.