Details about PhD Research Fellowship In Fluid Mechanics
PhD Research Fellowship In Fluid Mechanics is offered for PhD degree in the field of Fluid Mechanics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 ' 483 700 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 ' 483 700 per year
- Applicants are required to have excellent academic merit.
- Candidates must hold a Master's degree or equivalent in fluid mechanics.
- Candidates with a background in applied mathematics, fluid mechanics and Computational Fluid Dynamics is preferred.
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry is considered a plus.
- Applicants are required to be fluent in English.
- The aim of the fellowship is research training leading to the successful completion of a Ph.D. degree.
- The applicant requires admission to the Ph.D. program at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences.
- Applicants must submit their CV and include academic work, positions held and a list of publications.
- Academic Transcripts must be submitted.
- Applicants must provide letters of recommendation.
- Candidates are required to submit English proficiency test certificates.
- Contact information and names of 2-3 references must be provided.
- Any list of academic work or publications can also be submitted for evaluation.