Details about PhD Research Fellowship In Fluid Flow In Sedimentary Basins And Eruptive Systems 2016
PhD Research Fellowship In Fluid Flow In Sedimentary Basins And Eruptive Systems 2016 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Fluid flow in Sedimentary Basins and Eruptive Systems. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 - 483 700/year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 - 483 700/year
- The academic credentials of the candidates are taken into consideration and the candidate is expected to be in the upper segment of his/her class.
- The candidates without their Master’s degree have to complete the final exam by 30 June 2016.
- The candidate should have received an admission to the PhD program at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences.
- Applicant should also have a good command of English.
- Completed application form.
- A detailed CV which should include the candidate's education, positions, academic work, scientific publications.
- The copies of educational certificates, transcript of records.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Documents supporting the English proficiency of the candidate.
- The list of publications and academic work of the candidate should be submitted.
- Names and contact details of 2-3 references along with relation to the candidate.
- The foreign applicants should attach the university’s grading system from which they are graduated.