Details about PhD Research Fellowship In Cybersecurity
PhD Research Fellowship In Cybersecurity is offered for PhD degree in the field of Cybersecurity. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 432 700 ' 489 300 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of European and NATO countries.
- Deadline: 29 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 432 700 ' 489 300 per year
- Candidates from European and NATO countries are eligible.
- Applicants are expected to be in the upper segment of their class with regards to academic credentials.
- He/She must hold a Master's degree or equivalent in Informatics, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
- Applicants who have specialized in information security and data analytics and machine learning are preferred.
- Must have a good command over English.
- Applicants are required to submit an application letter.
- A detailed copy of the applicant's CV must be submitted.
- Candidates are required to submit their academic transcripts.
- Must submit letters of recommendation.
- Candidates need to provide the names and contact details of 2-3 referees.
- Must submit certified scores of English proficiency tests.
- Applicants may submit three publications or academic work if available.