Details about PhD Positions In Sensor Signal Processing And Navigation Systems , KAIST 2016
PhD Positions In Sensor Signal Processing And Navigation Systems , KAIST 2016 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Wireless and Intelligent Navigation Systems . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition + Monthly stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to International students.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Tuition + Monthly stipend
- The candidates applying must have a master degree subject areas like electrical engineering or related field.
- Applicants are also expected to have excellent English communication skills, both oral and writing.
- The candidates should demonstrate themselves as self-motivated, independent, enthusiastic, and creative.
- The previous degree should be in subjects like signal processing, communication theory, and engineering mathematics.
- Experiences in Matlab and C programming is also considered.