Details about PhD Position In Innovation And Sustainable Development, Aalborg University
PhD Position In Innovation And Sustainable Development, Aalborg University is offered for PhD degree in the field of Economics, Business Administration, Economic Geography, Economic History, Innovation Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Apr 2016. This scholarship is provided by Aalborg University (AAU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Salary depends on the applicant . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 10 Apr 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Salary depends on the applicant
- The PhD scholarship has a duration of three years and the students applying for PhD scholarship must hold a degree equivalent to a Danish Master’s degree.
- Applicants must forward a copy of their thesis contract and documentation for the date of their final exam if the student is already enrolled in Danish Master program and expecting to graduate before the date of appointment.
- Masters degree of the candidate should be in subject areas of Economics, Business Administration, Economic Geography, Economic History, Innovation Studies or similar.
- The students should possess strong interpersonal skills, and must be able to establish and maintain good relations with researchers and students with different cultural backgrounds.
- The candidates applying should be capable of collaborating closely with industry and across different cultures.
- Any previous experience in the wind energy industry and on China-Africa/EU-Africa relations is considered as an advantage.
The student needs to submit the following documents for the Scholarship
- Letter of motivation
- Project proposal containing the research project title, an outline of the course of study and a description of the overall problem areas in approximately 5 pages.
- Information on which language the PhD thesis is expected to be written in
- Curriculum vitae and Academic transcripts of Diplomas confirming academic degrees/Master degree.
- Foreign applicants must forward verified IELTS test scores. Applicants from Denmark, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia and Canada need not submit.
- If publications that have been written in cooperation with others, Co-author statement should be submitted, and state the extent of the applicant’s contribution to the total work and be signed by the authors.