Details about PhD Position In HPC - Multilevel Scheduling, 2017
PhD Position In HPC - Multilevel Scheduling, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Computer Animation, Engineering and Computer & Information Systems. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Basel, Switzerland and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open for all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
The University of Basel is offering a Ph.D. position in Parallel Computing at the University. The Ph.D. position is offered in the topic area of Multi-level Scheduling of Communications in High-Performance Computers.
- The candidates applying for PhD Position in HPC - Multilevel Scheduling, 2017 should have a master's degree in the fields of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computational Science or Mathematics.
- The applicants should have excellent programming skills, analytical, mathematical, and statistical skills.
- The candidates must have knowledge of operating systems, especially Linux.
- The applicants are expected to have English language fluency and team-working abilities.
- German language knowledge can be an advantage.
- The applicants for PhD Position in HPC - Multilevel Scheduling, 2017 are required to submit a curriculum vitae, contact details of two to three references, and undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
- The candidates must submit attachments or links to personal contributions to software, master and internship thesis, and publications.
- The applicants for PhD Position in HPC - Multilevel Scheduling, 2017 should also submit a personal statement detailing their interest and motivation in the multi-level scheduling in 300 words.